Here are all the instruction videos.
* Bookmark this page so you can come back to it for reference
What's it all about?
A brief overview of what's in the kit, and how it can help you.
Video 1: HOW TO USE THE POSTURE CORRECTOR... correctly
Using the posture corrector for best results
- Put it on over your shoulders like a backpack
- Don't overtighten it, it should feel comfortable but not too restrictive
- Start with about half an hour and build up to as long as is comfortable
Video 2: USING THE RESISTANCE BAND
Using the resistance band properly, including common mistakes, and how to progress.
- Hold the band tight, about shoulder-width apart
- Pull it to your chest, squeezing your back muscles
- Don't let the band go slack between repetitions, keep tension on the muscles
* Do this for at least 10 repetitions, up to a minute, each morning
Video 3: USING THE PEANUT BALL (Levels 1-2: standing up)
Using the peanut ball to loosen up your mid back stiffness.
- Start with these standing exercises, with the ball between your shoulder blades
- Tuck your chin, feeling a stretch in the back of the neck
- Raise your arms up overhead, then slide then up & down the wall