Poor Posture Puts More Stress On The Body
Since lockdown more people are working from home, often with less than ideal ergonomics.
That has led to an increase in work-related musculoskeletal problems, such as:
- Neck pain
- Upper limb disorders (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Fatigue and tension
- And stress related illness
This leads to lost productivity (finishing early or loss of performance), more time off, and increasing health care costs.
Give Employees A Simple, Proactive Way To Improve Their Posture
The truth is, expensive chairs and raising the monitor can help maintain good posture, but will not correct it.
That needs a specific approach that targets the three key elements to restoring natural posture.
The PERFECT POSTURE KIT™
Better posture quickly - with real, lasting results.
- Physio & Chiropractor-Approved Posture Corrector (ours does NOT push your neck forward).
- Resistance-Band to wake up the posture muscles that hold your shoulder back.
- Peanut-Ball to release mid-back stiffness, so it feels more natural to sit and stand up straighter.
- Quick Start Guide + FREE Videos to help you get maximum results in minimal time.
- Free Video Consultation to help you get the best results.
- ... all in a Smart Black Carry Bag.